Tuesday, June 11, 2013

At First Glance

Jaclyn Smith top (c/o Kmart) | pearl & medallion necklace (c/o) | old American Eagle jeans | Christian Siriano for Payless wedges (c/o) | Marc Jacobs sunglasses & clutch | Michael Kors rose gold watch
I called this post At First Glance because at first glance I feel like I could be perceived as buttoned up and proper, but then you see the tangled mess of a necklace, the holes and rips in my old jeans, my chipped nail polish, and (utterly fabulous) python print wedges, and then you change your mind.

Continuing my series of posts in which I partnered up with Kmart to create some of my own styled looks from their spring collection, this peach colored sweater cinches at the waist which is really flattering. I’m also collaborating with Payless shoes (see previous posts here & here) and these wedges are to die for: comfy, easy to put on, easy to walk in, and something fierce. HB even commented on how cool my shoes were. They’re Christian Siriano for Payless and an easy way to get your hands on his design for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment