Monday, June 10, 2013

Dot Dot Dot

Top: Forever 21 | Jeans: Joe’s Jeans | Shoes: MIA Shoes | Bag; Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Michael Kors, WIndsor Store | Ring: David Yurman | Nails: Shellac Romantique + VIP Silver Status

I am obsessed with my latest find: polka dots and peplum? Could there be anything in this universe more appealing to this magpie? Methinks not.

Because I’m wearing my Hudson and 7 For All Mankind jeans embarrassingly thin, I decided to invest in a new pair; these are by Joe’s Jeans, a brand I had yet to try, and I’m pleasantly surprised! I will be getting them hemmed, though because even though these are a “petite boot cut” they are anything but petite in length. Length aside, they are a great pair of jeans and best of all they aren’t low rise (which I have come to hate over the years) so I don’t feel like they’re falling down my rear-end.
Oh, and the hubby likes ‘em too, but for entirely different reasons, which I will not deign to mention here.
outfitstwo09sm
outfitstwo06sm
outfitstwo10sm
outfitstwo08sm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment