Monday, June 10, 2013

Huntress

Cardigan- Target | Camisole- Old Navy | Jeans- Paige Premium Denim (thrifted) | Boots- Hunter Gloss c/o Shopbop | Bag- Mulberry Alexa c/o LuisaViaRoma | Sunglasses- Ray-Ban Wayfarers | Necklace- baroque parisian pearls (gift from my future MIL) | Watch- Michael Kors (c/o) | Nails- Deborah Lippmann Billionaire

The fiancé and I headed out on this fine day to embark on a very, very diffcult, very hard, very strenuous, very tedious task: wedding cake tasting.
I know. So hard.
While I won’t reveal the cakes’ designs (yes, there are two–a groom’s cake and a bride’s cake), I will tell you the flavors! Mine will be traditional wedding cake with a raspberry & cream cheese filling. HB’s will be a red velvet chocolate with chocolate buttercream filling. Delicious.

This outfit was all about comfort, then. After my closet cleanout, I was reunited with my old Target ikat cardi and paired it with a gorgeous long strand of real baroque pearls my future mother-in-law bought for me in Paris (the boutique is called HervĂ© Domar Paris). And the Hunter boots are a recent aquisition after the heavens opened and deluged the city two days prior. It was sunny by the time they arrived, but that didn’t stop me from wearing them.
Cardigan- Target | Camisole- Old Navy | Jeans- Paige Premium Denim (thrifted) | Boots- Hunter Gloss c/o Shopbop | Bag- Mulberry Alexa c/o LuisaViaRoma | Sunglasses- Ray-Ban Wayfarers | Necklace- baroque parisian pearls (gift from my future MIL) | Watch- Michael Kors (c/o) | Nails- Deborah Lippmann Billionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment