Sunday, June 9, 2013

J’ai pas vingt ans

Dress – H&M | Bracelet – Urban Outfitters | Necklace – Marc by Marc Jacobs | Tights – Wolford | Boots – Urban Outfitters (on sale!) | Watch – Tag Heuer | Earrings – Charles & Colvard | Bag – Chanel
Hi. How is everyone today? The other day, I wore a dress. It had a high-low hemline. Also, I did not wake up this morning and suddenly know how to speak French.
I just named this post after one of my very favorite songs by one of my very favorite artists. (Crazy enough, our driver in Paris on our honeymoon, babysat her as a kid! He was floored that I knew of her and liked her so much, since she’s not well known here in the U.S.)

grey_dress_high_low_black_boots_chanel_purse1sm
grey_dress_high_low_black_boots_chanel_purse2sm
grey_dress_high_low_black_boots_chanel_purse4sm
grey_dress_high_low_black_boots_chanel_purse5sm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment