Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Midnight Garden

There’s a new collection at Beacon Hill that absolutely stopped me in my tracks the other day while shopping at the D&D building.  It’s got a little bit of everything and the name speaks for itself.  Below are the fabrics that caught my eye so I swooped up some samples and will be sure to incorporate them in one of my upcoming projects.  Take a look at a few of the fabulous samples below and let me know where you’d use them if you were given the opportunity!

enchanted vine emerald
Enchanted Vine Emerald

enchanted vine navy
Enchanted Vine Navy
hidden tample emerald
Hidden Temple Emerald
hidden temple
Hidden Temple Indigo
lioness indigo
Lioness Indigo
moon blossom midnight
Moon Blossom Midnight
moon blossom orchid
Moon Blossom Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment