Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Shopping Trends- Online Coupon Sites

With prices of almost everything we need to sustain ourselves rising with every passing day, a common man with meager means of income is finding it increasingly difficult to make both ends meet.
Saving money, therefore, in such tough times is more important than ever before.
If you are one of those who cannot afford to live beyond their means, you should try online shopping to get the best value for your money.

Why Online Shopping?


Online shopping helps you save a considerable amount of money and adds to your purchasing power by offering you almost everything from groceries to a high end luxury car and apparel to laptops at prices which are significantly lower than the MRP.
Online shopping
I might not have noticed this had it not been from my friend who ordered diapers for her two year old daughter from a leading Indian online store (and a reputed brand of diapers, at that) for an amazing discount of 35%!!!
Not wanting to be left behind (a typical female thing to do ;) ), I did check the prices of some items of daily need across various portals and discovered that she was absolutely correct.

How Are Online Coupon Stores Different From Shopping Portals?

I learned, during the course of my ‘research’ that you can avail of discount at various shopping stores like Jabong, Yepme & Flipkart.
Yet another option is to opt for online coupon services which give you printable coupons which you can produce at the time of shopping in the market or while shopping online and get fabulous discounts.
Now, this seemed to be an even better option. And I started searching for some fo the best Indian online coupon sites.
Not only was it sounding like a good way of saving money, but also convenient.
I mean, you do not have to wait for days at stretch to be able to squeeze out time from your grueling routine and go to the market to be able to make the purchases. Students don’t have to wait for the next holiday and housewives don’t have to wait for the maid to leave, the kids to get back from school, then get ready, hire a cab or look for an auto, and all that stuff!
All you need to do is sit in front of your computer screen for five minutes and take the right decision.

Why CouponzGuru?

One site that I found particularly useful during my search was Couponzguru.com.
couponsguru
For someone like me who was just getting familiarized to the concept of online shopping, this site was just the right place to get started.
Couponzguru gave me the choice to purchase from some of the most popular Indian shopping portals like Flipkart, Myntra, Infibeam, Snapdeal, etc.
And it helped me strike the best deals for a variety of products- I saw them offering discount coupons for products and services as diverse as apparel, cosmetics, baby care products, electronics, gadgets, cell phones, laptops, home appliances, kitchen products, and lots of other stuff. Infact, they even had discount coupons for holiday packages!
As I started getting the ‘hang’ of it, I began to find this wonderful site extremely easy to navigate too!
It allowed me to have a look at the best deals of the day under the “Featured and Latest Coupons”.
PC-01
I did end up buying up a pair of jeans I could have easily done without (you know how difficult it is for women to resist ‘discounts’) but then I knew I had saved a cool amount on it!
Another good thing about this site is that you can choose for products of a particular make or brand as well. If, for instance, you know that you want to buy a Sony cell phone, you can narrow down your search to “Sony” in the search bar at the upper right hand corner, thereby making it very easy for you to get exactly to the product you are looking for.
Well, to tell you the truth, I did miss not being able to check out the products for real. After having ordered my jeans using their discount coupon from Myntra, I was extremely uneasy till I actually got my parcel and found that my new jeans fitted me perfectly.
Besides, one is deprived of all the fun of hopping from one store to another and the undeniable pleasure you get by hassling with those small shopkeepers!
If you know how to spend wisely an do not get swayed by me easily on seeing a “deal”, an online coupon store like CouponzGuru can save you a lot of time, money and energy.
I sincerely advise all those looking up this cool website at my recommendation to keep their head over their shoulders while looking for bargains!
The writer of this article does not want to share the blame for your going amok over irresistible deals!!!
Wishing all shopaholics a very happy shopping experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment