Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Odacité Skincare Lives Up to Its Promises

--By Kim Moshtaghi

I am so excited that I was able to review the Odacité Skincare line. This amazing product line has the best raw ingredients for flawless skin.

I was not surprised when I discovered Valérie Grandury founded this skincare line in 2004. After doctors diagnosed her within breast cancer, Valérie put her heart and soul into finding the freshest ingredients for her skin because she became disappointed with the many products on her shelf that were anything but fresh. Turning her life around was important for Valérie, and instead of being selfish with her discovery she decided to share what she learned with us so we can beautify our regimen with certified organic skincare.

Her products impressed me so much that I didn’t even want to wait ten days before sharing my review with my readers. I received the ten-day starter kit to form an impression about the product line and marvel at its different organic treatments.

Odacité Skincare Discovery Kit and Skin Consultation
2

No comments:

Post a Comment