Monday, June 10, 2013

Oxbloody Crazy

Blouse: Zara | Oxblood jeans: Paige via TJ Maxx | Belt: J.Crew (old) | Shoes: Sam Edelman (also old) | Watch: Michael Kors | Pyramid bracelet: Urban Outfitters | Skull bracelet: Windsor store | Bag: Alexander Wang | iPhone 5 (!!)
I am so glad I held out on the bright-red-pants trend because oxblood is infinitely more wearable (and slimming!). And I’m glad I finally got to bust out the pirate shirt (aptly named by my husband) from Zara – it’s hot but not stiflingly so, and this blouse is sheer so I can stand to wear it without sweating bullets. I’m so sorry I was a little silly about setting the link-up date for the Bloggers Do It Better oxblood challenge for today – I couldn’t actually do it because I would be posting my own outfit the same day and that would have been a mess. I apologize. The link up post will go live tonight at midnight Central time.

Get the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment