Monday, June 10, 2013

Ready For Fall

Shirt: J.Crew | Vest: Zara | Jeans: Hudson | Shoes: MIA Shoes | Belt: Target | Necklace: Zara | Bag: Alexander Wang
The oppressive heat and humidity has me screaming for fall. Fortunately we got a rare break in the 100+ degree heat thanks to a few consistent rain showers, and I desperately wanted to try out my new army vest from Zara. Army vest, where have you been all my life?

And, we all know how much I love vests.
Of course, it wouldn’t be me without a little sparkle.


I went back to Chuck at Michael Kemper salon to tweak the ombré hair he did for me two weeks earlier. We went a little darker on top to make the ombré more noticeable and I’m SO HAPPY with the results! I’ll admit, I did the ombré purely out of necessity, since I knew I wouldn’t be able to visit the hair salon as frequently now that I’m a busy resident, but now I love it so much I may be going back again to keep having this done! Efficiency fail.



Photos by my wonderful husband. Thanks HB!

No comments:

Post a Comment