Monday, June 10, 2013

H&M Grand Opening Preview

Top- Ann Taylor Petites | Vest- American Eagle (old) | Jeans- H&M | Shoes- Nine West via DSW | Watch- vintage Rolex | Necklace- Twitter nameplate via Bauble Bar | Bag- Mulberry Alexa c/o LUISAVIAROMA
I was fortunate enough to be invited to the press preview breakfast earlier this morning at the very first H&M in Houston, Texas at Baybrook Mall. Its grand opening is at noon today and there was already a huge line forming outside (see pictures below). I was also lucky enough to have my BFF Tracy (also maid of honor at my wedding) there to shop and take outfit photos. Thanks Tracy! We also met Nicole Christie, she’s the buyer for H&M on Fashion Star–she’s super friendly. (You can see her in the vivid yellow dress behind me in the photos.)

Check out photos of the gorgeous store, below. In addition to Women’s, they also have sizable Mens’ and Kids’ collections. Thanks H&M for inviting me to this awesome press preview–and for letting us shop as much as we wanted.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment